Thursday, October 31, 2013

Incoming cuteness overload.

There is no reason to explain why I like this gif as much as I do. It's probably a clear sign I'm emotionally ready for pet ownership. Just look at it! Gahhh.

[If you're wondering, I'm thinking of either a Bengal or Abyssisian. OR BOTH.]

2 comments:

David said...

I never thought of you as a cat man. I've unexpectedly started to consider a cat as well, recently. I think it's their connections to lions and tigers. I always thought of dogs as being physically superior to cats, but when I think about a fight between a lion and a wolf, I quickly change my mind.

Animals, in general, I've come to appreciate as an adult. Zoos didn't mean much to me as a kid, sad to say. After reading your recollection, my passing recollection of my own is that I had a serious disinterest in animals as a kid.

tram said...

DAVID and Jonathon -- GET a kitten! I too did not think I would choose a cat over a dog, but they are BEAUTIFUL AWESOME creatures.